Pages on this Site

Sunday, February 28, 2016

[Update] 29th Feb 2016

One of those quiet ones this week, where family and gaming took priority over writing. When I did get to write, my focus was on older material I've previously started by not seen through to completion (who'd have thunk that from me :P).

  • I added quite a bit to one of the Conspiracy X adventures I planned out a few years back (and ran at Kapon 2015). 
  • My Advanced Fighting Fantasy adventure continues a pace, with it now being called ' the Oldest Tower'. A map is being produced by a mate of mine, and while it is a rather simple adventure, I like where it is going. 
  • Finally, I discovered my old The Esoterrorist folder (which I had thought lost in the great Hard Drive Collapse incident of 2015). As is my want, I charged head first into reviewing and rewriting some of these, and I've a hope they might see the light of day soon.  

No comments :

Post a Comment