Pages on this Site

Sunday, February 21, 2016

[Update] 22/02/2016

Another week down and I surprise myself by actually updating my blog. As per usual I can barely seem to focus on one particular thing at any one time, but at least I'm doing something!

Highlights for the week include:
  • More work on my Advanced Fighting Fantasy Adventure - The Loneliest Tower
  • Completed my January article for my Dark Conspiracy fan site - a review of A Gathering Evil novel (yes I know, I'm running late okay :P). I also started on my Feb article as well...
  • Completed some Dark Heresy Cheat Sheets for my Thursday Skype game. These worked well, even if they were underused (yes the mechanics are dense at first glance, but the basics are pretty straight forward).
  • I also updated my live journal blog with a personal observations on my game mechanics perspective. To be honest this was more to keep the blog from being deleted than anything else, and covers a bugbear I have with RPG mechanics.
  • Finally, I created a whole new blog to become a repository for the various articles, adventures, etc. I've written over the years for one of my favourite game settings - Sundered Skies.
So yeah lots and yet...
 

No comments :

Post a Comment