Pages on this Site

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Welcome to the first post...

As I settle back into a regular work schedule, it is my goal to be more proactive on managing the creative projects I am focusing on. At present my focus is on a couple of ideas for:

Advanced Fighting Fantasy

After a great session with my sons and their friend, I have a renewed interested in this game (as published by Arion Games). In the last week:
  • I've started writing my own adventure - the Lonely Tower.
  • Created a number of cards detailing the damage/damage-reduction stats for each weapon/piece of armour in the game (this is to help the kids in future).

Dark Heresy, 2nd Edition

Last night we completed the 2nd session of our initial adventure (Dark Pursuits) from this campaign. As the intro scenes from this published scenario are quite linear, I've written an extensive number of leads/subplots to 'flesh' out this introduction. 
 

1 comment :

  1. Welcome back, Marcus! Good to see you putting it out there! --Chaz

    ReplyDelete