Pages on this Site

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Weekend writing

As per usual, I was stop-start in my writing over the weekend. However, I did achieve a bit on  a number of things:
  • Kingdoms of Qadar - This actually started life as a setting for the Mini Six game mechanics, but after reading through Fantasy Age (the generic incarnation of Green Ronin's Dragon Age RPG), I've started to adapt it to this simple D20-like clone.  ETA - unknown
  • The Oldest Tower - My Advanced Fighting Fantasy Adventure - I planned out the core narrative.
  • Gamebook Reviews for Fighting Fantazine - After reading through Stormslayer (again) I have collected all my notes into a structured document.
Looking further into the week, I'll be focused on both the Oldest Tower, as well as creating some 'cheat sheets' for the players in my Dark Heresy game (to speed up combat over Skype),

 

No comments :

Post a Comment