Pages on this Site

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Update - Weekending 21st March 2016

I've found that websites take a lot of effort to update and change, and more than one evening this week has been taken up with editing just one section of my Stormbringer site.

That being said, this week I:
  • Updated the Catalogue page of my Stormbringer site.
  • Created a page here on this blog summarising the various websites and fan pages I support. I realised this is the first time I've attempted such a summary, and I'm sure I'm missing things (in fact I know I've not noted my Mini Six fan site!)
  • I've picked up an old Stormbringer adventure (I've run a couple of times) and started editing it. 
  • I completed the full draft of my The Esoterrorists Demo adventure - A Night on the Town. This should be up on my Unboundbook.org site later this week. 

No comments :

Post a Comment