Pages on this Site

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Getting Things Done - Week Ending 14th March 2016

If you could sum up last week in a few words, they would be, 'review and reflection'. Looking back on my writing over the past 7 days, I have to say that I achieve a lot more than I had first thought, and, if nothing else, it demonstrated to me just how many projects I start without guiding them through to completion. Again, on of the purposes of this blog is to ensure that I focus on some of these 'products' and see them through to to some sort of result.

So this week I:
  • Wrote a post over at unboundbook.org summarising the status of a number of Call of Cthulhu scenarios I've mentioned over the last decade. Suffice to say the related thread over at Yog-sothoth.com raise the idea of Patreon again... 
  • Completed an article for my Sundered Skies blog, and posted that up on the site. Heir to the Throne, is a scenario idea that I've previously run for my Skype group, but this was my chance to put on paper.
  • Finally move forward on an old The Esoterrorist adventure. For the longest time I've been inching my way through a demon scenario - much like the one for Ashen Stars - designed to introduce new players to this specific style/flavour of GUMSHOE. Over the weekend I settled on a completed draft, and have received some great feedback from my editor-in-grief - (i.e. Emma, my wife).

No comments :

Post a Comment