Pages on this Site

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Week ending 4th April 2016

Two months down, and I'm still going strong with this Marcus Writes blog!

A quiet week for me after Easter's massive update, but, shock and horror, I got side tracked reading an actual physical book! Will wonders never cease!

  • Did more work on my Dark Sun based Fantasy Age setting. It's pretty much ready to go...
  • I posted a post up on Marcus Muses - my thoughts of games where the setting and system fail to match.
  • I revisited an old Dark Conspiracy scenario idea, and once I got my head around some of the structure it is looking good. As part of this I got side tracked with another DC idea... but fortunately I wasn't distracted for too long.
  • Finally, my Esoterrorists adventure - The Breeders - got some work. I have to say that writing in a book seems much easier than typing up the notes - I have some sympathy for someone like Tolkien now :P

No comments :

Post a Comment