Pages on this Site

Sunday, April 17, 2016

[Update] Week Ending 18/04/2016

Another one of those weeks when things I've previously started begin to be delivered. This week it was:
  • An article on the Shattered City and Gateway for my Sundered Skies blog.
  • More work on various Dark Conspiracy ideas, including 'Incident at Redview' as well as my April update for the DCtRPG.info site - In the Referee's Toolkit.
  • Finally I worked further on 'The Oldest Tower', which has become more complex than I'd originally hoped*.  I normally refrain from predicting what I'll work on in the upcoming week, but I suspect this draft will be done this week.
* I was looking at another 'The Well' type of adventure, but my poor brain hates random dungeons that have no real reason to exist - I mean who has a tavern in a room you've got to fight your way too?

No comments :

Post a Comment